Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing LEEDerGROUP.com as your supplier of high quality orthoses.
We offer More care for LESS COST helping you Transform lives and Improve Outcomes keeping you in Control. KYDEX-PRO; Pro-REST, Pro-GRIP and Multi USE Boot with Flex-E-Core
- HIPAA: Notice to Recipient: All digital transmissions are confidential and meant only for the intended recipient[s] and may be a communication privileged by law. Any communication between LEEDer Group and you including facsimile and email falls within this category.
LEEDerGROUP.com Terms and conditions are simple.WE WILL:
- ONLY Ship our HIGH quality manufactured products;
- Provide exemplary customer service;
- Guarantee satisfaction so YOU & YOUR patients are satisfied.
- Usually we will ship orders placed right up to about 5 P.M. EST on business days, we guarantee shipment received by EST 3 P.M or it’s a FREE SHIP. If we get your order after 3 P.M., your order will ship next business day for sure. Please note: LEEDer does not guarantee performance of Shipping Carrier (UPS, DHL, USPS, FedEx, etc.) beyond LEEDer presenting packages to the Shipping Carrier in a timely fashion. Customer is warned that overnight, 2-day and 3-day orders are problematic at times. LEEDer will request credit for a customer for failed deliveries and will reimburse customer upon reimbursement to LEEDer from Shipping Carrier. Ship Days: ship days are counted beginning with the next business day; the pick-up day is not counted as it occurs at the end of the business day.
- Free Shipping, when available, is Ground rated only.
- LEEDerGROUP.com products are warrantied for ninety (90) days from the date of shipment from LEEDer Group as to product quality and workmanship. LEEDer Group’s written warranties are given in lieu of any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- LEEDer Group warrants all the Flex-E-Core of the REST Hand Splints (GRIP and DORSAL, also), Multi Use Boots, LSO’s, TLSO’s and KYDEX Multi Podus Boot frames for a period of one (1) year. LEEDer Group warrants all exterior covers for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase, to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Proof of original purchase (original invoice or packing slip) required to establish warranty term.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us and make return within 30 days of purchase with RA (Return Authorization) and send it back for Payment Return less shipping (a 20% restocking fee MAY apply to product returned in non-original state, special orders or discounted orders. On-Line orders will be charged for any free shipping and credit card processing fees)
- Return product within 30 days with RA number for Payment Return less shipping
- Return product within 31 to 90 days with RA number for Account Credit less 20% restocking charge
- No Returns after 90 days accepted
- NOT COVERED by Warranty: any replacement or repair necessitated by improper usage, negligence, punctures or daily wear and tear; or consequential or incidental damages.
- NOTE: Insurance Billing related information is subject to change; please verify with proper billing authority.
- Most LEEDer products require fitting and adjustment as required by Medicare protocols; end-user retail purchasers must assume full responsibility.
- The use of the term AMBULATION does NOT signify free range walking. LEEDer Ambulation Boots are for limited transfer for minor exercise, blood flow, etc., to combat decubitus ulcers and poor circulation. Only Cam Walkers are designed for significant, free range walking.
- Please contact LEEDerGROUP.com at your convenience: 305-436-5030