- Don’t miss out…!
KYDEX-PRO Multi Podus Boot Orthosis for heel float prevention and heel sores management
See below for Application Video, Indications, Benefits, Back Ground Information, Therapeutic Uses, Contra-Indications, Medicare Medical Necessity, Nursing Intervention, Monitor and Correct Usage, Application, Skin Integrity, more on the KYDEX-PRO Multi Podus Boots, Ankle Contracture Boots, Ankle Foot Orhtosis:
- Heel decubitus is very expensive to treat. Prevention with Multi Podus Heel Float type boots in conjunction with nutrition, exercise and preventative surveillance work. Stay in Control: for Better Outcomes buy KYDEX-PRO. If you buy a multipodus (podis) type boot, buy a good one. Protection costs 1/100th the cost of correction. Don’t take chances.
- Formula: Fast-LOK Ambulation Pad + Cure-BAN Anti-Microbial SoftGoods + KYDEX-PRO = Maximum Protection for you and your patients = DON’T TAKE CHANCES
- Alternatives to the KYDEX-PRO Multi Podus Boot include the PRO-MULTI USE BOOT for Heel Float, Plantar Fasciitis with Dorsiflexsion straps constructed with Flex-E-Core Technology allows custom fitting and a softer interface for greater compliance; prevents / arrests heel decubitus
Click the Arrow to Watch the Video: See Dis-assembly, etc.
KYDEX-PRO Ambulation Boot: More Control…Better Outcomes…Transforming Lives
- Regular & Large Size fit almost everyone mean Less Inventory
- SIZING: Easy: Measure 11 inches (~28cm) up from heel: Around calf: Regular Size = up to 16 inches (~40cm); Large Size = over 16 inches to about 20 inches (~40cm-51cm)
- For unusual sizes an Extender Kit for the Calf and Foot available for edema, etc.
- Designed to position the foot with the heel completely suspended, eliminating pressure and preventing ulcers. The unique shape allows the heel to float in an air cavity with absolutely no contact. This product is an economical, effective solution for heel ulcer prevention for any at-risk patient.
- Promotes air circulation around the foot, aiding in treatment and healing of existing pressure ulcers
- Flex-E-Core technology allows unlimited positions for treatment of foot drop and non-fixed ankle/foot contractures
- Aligns the foot with the lower leg, minimizing inversion and eversion of the foot. Orthosis orthoses
- Prevent and treat heel ulcers by completely suspending the heel for total pressure relief, decubitus ulcers SEE/CLICK KYDEX-PRO Multi Podus Boot for bed and AmBoot
Indicated for Conditions of the Lower Extremities such as:
- Heel Ulcer Prevention
- Heel Ulcer Treatment
- Diabetic Foot Care Management
- Foot Drop
- Non-Fixed Ankle Contractures
- Fixed Contractures
- Spasm (continuous)