We are getting great results from your products! Ruth, Therapy Directory, Kentucky
Good Morning! I am the program director for the Occupational Therapy Assistant program at Augusta Technical College and would like to get information on your products to use during my courses on orthotics. Would it be possible for you to send me some information, especially on upper extremity orthotics? I have used your products during my work as an occupational therapist with U.R. and liked the aspect that they could be easily adjusted for my patients.
B.B. MEd, OTR/L
- Heel Float - Why?
- 2015-08 The Cost of Diabetic Foot Ulcers DFUs
- Heel Decubitus
- Multi Podus Boot - Why?
- LEEDerGroup.com: Foot Drop What is it?
- Soft Versus Hard Resting Hand Splints in Rheumatoid Arthritis: Pain Relief, Preference, and Compliance
- Offloading Difficult Wounds and Conditions in the Diabetic Patient
- Dorsopathies 720-724 ICD-9 Codes for Back Braces LSO TLSO
- LEEDer KYDEX PRO vs. the other Plastic Boot Shells
- Intrinsic Plus Hand
- Anatomical terms of motion
- 2013-08 Heel Pressure Ulcers An Overview by NHS CN Specialist
- L-Codes HCPCS
- 2011-03 Nursing Criteria, Plans of Care for Residents of Nursing Home
- Knee Braces: Current Evidence and Clinical Recommendations for Their Use
- Pubmed.gov 2007 Article: Risk Assessment for Pressure Ulcers
- LEEDer Group Night Splint "That Works!"
- HIPAA at 20 years
- 2015-03 Billing Part B Patients in SNF Certified Facilities
- F Tag 314 309 Quality of Care Pressure Ulcer Prevention
- F Tag 314 309 Quality of Care Part 8 Compliance Determination
- F Tag 314 309 Quality of Care Part 7 Pressure Ulcer Investigative Protocol
- 1 - Credit Application to set up LEEDer Account: for Professional accounts only.
- 2 - LEEDer Quick Reference Guide
- 3- Latest LEEDer Catalog: PDF.
- 3a - LEEDer Group Mini-Catalog with HTML Links
- 4 - Sizing and Order Form LEEDer Professional Orthoses; a simple, one page Sizing charts for Boots, Hands, Knee and Elbow. Keep it as a Quick sizing guide.
- 5 - 2009 January-The Medicare Preventive Services Quick Reference Information Chart
- 6 - LEEDer Order Form with Professional Orthoses Order Codes and Descriptions. Fill in Quantity next to the Product Code you want and Fax it in.
- 7 - LEEDer Professional Multi-Product Info Sheet: Professional boot and hand Orthoses
- ACL-Repair: Clear definition of ACL tear and repair
- Algorithmic Approach: Mobility Assistive Equipment Is Reasonable and Necessary
- Braden Scale: 6 Point Scoring Form for Predicting Pressure Sore Risk
- Diabetic Supplies Quick Reference Chart
- Efficacy Multi Podus Boots; Early L'Nard Report
- Professional Contracture Management / Orthotic Fitter IN SERVICE & Training Manual; Part 1
- Professional Contracture Management / Orthotic Fitter IN SERVICE & Training Manual; Part 2
- SADMERC E2607 E2608 Approval Letter Dura Gel
- SADMERC K0019 Approval Letter Arm Rest Pads
- SADMERC K0636 Approval Letter for LSO-VCO
- SADMERC K0660 & E2611 Approval Back Support Cushions
- SADMERC L4396 L3807 L3760 L1832 L1847 Approval Letter
- Suggested WHFO (Wrist-Hand-Finger-Orthosis) Nursing Protocol
PDF Files for Download/Viewing
- AntiMicrobial Cure-BAN Formulated Softgood Liners
- Comprehensive Wound Care
- Cost Savings through Bed Sores Avoidance
- Cure-BAN Anti-Microbial
- F Tag 314 Mandate: Pressure Ulcers
- Flex-E-Core Technology = Soft-Adjustable & still resists Tone / Spasticity
- Orthotics, An Explanation...What is it?
- Pressure Sore Of Tissues Update
- Pressure Sores CMS Manual Pub. 100-07
- Pressure Ulcer Healing
- Pressure Ulcer Staging
- Smith & Nephew How to Guide on Pressure Ulcer Management