SEWHO E-2626 Shoulder Elbow Wrist Hand Orthosis
- 3 Axis Adjustment: Lateral, Horizon and Vertical
- Provide Stable Arm Support
- Fits any Standard WheelChair
- Reduce / Control Lateral Leaning
- Arm Tray with Built in WHFO Arm Support Splint L3807
Technical Details and Watch How to Install on Standard Wheelchair.
- Professional PRO-SEWHO Shoulder-Elbow-Wrist-Hand Orthosis Orthotic Contracture Management
- Transform the lives of your CVA patients; allows better posture, positioning and therapy. You’re in Control making better Outcomes; Old Code: L-3964 discontinued code has been cross walked to E 2626, E-2626 Don’t Miss out..!
- Easy Fit with COMFORT Arm Tray Interface (Flex-E-Core Technology) Fits standard wheelchairs (full armrests) only E2626 + L3807. Other codes: L3962 ICD-9 codes CVA related.
- PRO-SEWHO: Shoulder-Elbow-Wrist-Hand Orthosis features 3 Axis adjustment (Lateral, Horizontal & Vertical Height from 1 to 5 inches). Permits easy adaptation to Your patient’s needs. Easily attaches to ANY wheelchair armrest WITHOUT TOOLS !
- Provides stable arm support especially for the contracted arm patient with limited range of motion (ROM).
- Compact and Easy to Use
- Adjustable Elbow Stopper
- Adjustable Horizontal rotation control stops for therapy
- Reduce and Control Lateral leaning
- Arm Rest Level position adjustable from 1 – 5 inches elevation providing full ARM extension for Edema control
- Hardened Aluminum and Stainless Steel Construction
- Comfort Cushion Arm Tray completely adjustable including Elbow Stopper End
- Adjusts easily for Right or Left side with Flex-E-Core Technology
- Washable cover
- Click/See: PRO-SEWHO Fitting Instructions
- Testimonials: What Users Say about LEEDer products Click/See
Order Code: PRO-SEWHO: Includes Arm Tray with Integral WHFO