BOC PRO-LSO = Better OutComes
Watch video now to see the easy Application of the BOC PRO-LSO back brace. More Control…Better Outcomes…Transforming Lives
- BOC PRO LSO: Professional back brace orthosis with Low pressure non-stretch straps is comfortable so you don’t mind wearing it; Remarkably Effective Too.. BOC = Better OutComes
- Works equally well on big backs, small backs and small tummies or big tummies
- Once the straps are properly adjusted to the torso, it’s easy to put on and take off; the real advantage of the BOC PRO-LSO is that you can wear it for long periods of time with comfort and full relief which results from the gentle compression of the spine in the area between the two panels; non-stretch straps allow a gentle, continuous pressure which causes the spinal discs to separate ever so slightly, rising upwards and expanding downward, un-pinching nerves and relieving pressure.
- Wearing it and you get immediate relief for lower back pain…you will be able to do things you couldn’t do…from Gardening to Golfing. Insurance Code L0642
- Always wear an undershirt to protect the skin from abrasion
- BOC PRO-LSO RECOMMENDED for lower, lumbar back pain discomfort and support
- Why it works? Why is compliance so high? The small coverage area, the adaptive flexibility of the small panels and the no-stretch straps.
- Only a small amount of pressure is needed to lift the spinal discs. The low pressure is ONLY POSSIBLE with no-stretch straps. Insist on No-Stretch straps. Straps with elastic squeeze you uncomfortably causing discomfort. If you don’t want to wear the back brace, you probably won’t.
- The BOC PRO-LSO can be worn comfortably for hours and hours. Big or small, large or small: it can be adjusted to help you.
- A Compression Field surrounding the spinal column so that the panels apply intra cavitary pressure reducing load on the inter vertebral discs
- Opposing force compression panels which pressurize the compression field around the spinal column
- Non Elastic Straps fix the opposing force panels in place and maintaining the compression field, which relieves vertical compression pain and discomfort “(external)Note: Some elastic garments effective 1 April 2009 DISALLOWED for Medicare reimbursement
- A lumbar ARCH pressure point properly aligning the spine and improving posture?
- If your LSO does all this, you can get relief, comfort, better posture and possibly avoid surgery or more drastic measures.
- The LEEDer Group LSO’s provide you with all of the above
- Lumbo Sacral back braces are available in a wide range of sizes. LEEDer LSO’s range from larger body jacket types to small and inconspicuous, BOC PRO-LSO. All get the job done; the smallest , the BOC PRO MINI, is inconspicuous and comfortable orthosis that stabilizes the lower lumbar region with mild yet constant pressure providing intra cavitary pressure reducing load on the inter vertebral disc. (Compression Field)
- The constant LOW pressure on the spinal disc assembly is the key to stabilizing, and providing relief and comfort to the user. To be effective the LSO must have opposing panels connected with *NON ELASTIC straps to pressurize the compression field around the spinal column.
- The opposing panels when snugged together apply containment pressure INWARD toward the center of the body (the spine) from the back and the abdomen. This containment pressure stabilizes the spinal column allowing controlled movement without pain and relieving painful vertical spinal compression conditions.
- Also, as equally important, all LEEDer LSO include a direct Lumbar ARCH pressure Dome which is key to providing relief as well as encouraging good posture.