KYDEX PRO Bed Boot
- Preventing Heel Ulcers and Heel Pressure Sores
- Floating the Heel to Correct Lack of Blood Flow Reversing Heel Ulcer Damage
- Providing Comfortable, Adjustable Platform; KYDEX PRO
- For immobile or Bed Bound Patients
TECHNICAL DETAILS and Watch How to put it on.:
- The LEEDer Boot comes in just two sizes saving you on inventory
- SIZING: Easy: Measure 11 inches (~28cm) up from heel: Around calf: Regular Size = up to 16 inches (~40cm); Large Size = over 16 inches to about 20 inches (~40cm-51cm)
- For unusual sizes an Extender Kit for the Calf and Foot available for edema, etc.
- The LEEDer KYDEX-Pro Ankle Foot Orthosis Bed Boot provides good heel float and positive dorsiflexion pressure against ankle-foot contractures
- L-4396 or L4397 Insurance Approved
- With Quality KYDEX thermoform plastic for field re-forming (unlike boots using inexpensive polypro or ABS which are not re-formable)
- For Non-Fixed Plantar Flexion Contracture
- Great for Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Float, Foot Drop Foot, Achilles Tendinitis, Wound Care, Heel decubitus; Ankle Splints; Decubitus ulcers
- All With Universal Sizing + Easy Don-Doff; Wide Closures means No Straps Pressure concentration
- Click/See: Multi Podus * Boot Fitting Instructions
- Click/See LEEDer Ambulation Boot with Secure 11 inch rubber pad. All Boots available with FLEECE or NO-Fleece VELFOAM Liner.
- Anti-Rotation bar and Toe post included.
- Transfer attachment (rubber walker) available.
- At a minimum, it costs 100 times more to cure pressure sores or heel decubitus ulcers than the cost of Multi Podus type boots. Protect yourself. Don’t Miss OUT.
- Try the LEEDer Formula for More Care for LESS COST; get a boot the provides all the Safety and Security required…KYDEX-PRO is stronger and safer.
- Formula: Fast-LOK Ambulation Pad + Anti-Microbial Fabric SoftGoods + KYDEX-PRO = Maximum Protection for you and your patients = DON’T TAKE CHANCES
- CIGNA Health Care Postion on: AFO/KAFO Click/See
- CIGNA Health Care Postion on: NIGHT SPLINTS for the treatment of Plantar Fasciitis and L-4396 or L4397 HCPCS Coding Approval with ICD-10 M24.57
- Click/See: Multi Podus Boot Fitting Instructions
- Testimonials: What Users Say about LEEDer products Click/See
- Ambulating ambulation pad option available
- Order Code: LBR (Size: Regular or LBL (Size: Large); add NF for No Fleece VELFOAM Smooth liner