- Insurance Approved L-1833 Knee Management* LEEDer knee brace splint. The knee splint provides fixed or stops to limit ROM range of motion or to allow dynamic travel along the ROM range of motion within the range of two stops. The double upright hinges adjust with movable stops along the range of motion.
- LEEDer Knee Splints designed primarily for contracture management. Static and dynamic ROM settings allow for good management.
- Click/See: KNEE Fitting Instructions
- Testimonials: What Users Say about LG products Click/See
- Knee Orthosis L1833 with
- Double Upright Splint Hinge Treats Knee comfortably and quickly
- Easy to Use and Easy to Read Indexed Hinge Indicates ROM Improvement and Hinge allows Dynamic or Static Setting
- Easy to Apply / Comfortable to wear with Soothing Lambs Wool Fleece Lining; ALSO available Cool No Fleece Liner
- Carefully Controls Increase of ROM and Stabilizes Knee Splint Extension
- Third Point Patella Pad improves adjustment options; Includes Full Wrap Patella Pads
- Sized by Calf and Thigh Circumference
Large = Measurement of Calf INCHES 13 to 16 ; Thigh 20 to 25 Medium = Measurement of Calf INCHES 10 to 13 ; Thigh 16 to 20 Small = Measurement of Calf INCHES 6 to 9 ; Thigh 11 to 16
- If you have a NON-proportionate dimension, please call for assistance; usually an extender pack will work
- Comfortable for High Patient Compliance; With Fleece and NO-Fleece Soft Good Cover Available for contracture management orthosis orthotic brace
- DUAL Air Bladder Option in padded pouches
- View Functional Knee Braces: DME Policy by BCBS Click/See