For comfortable, Direct Support See LSO Back Brace L0627 or L0642 with Opposing Panels, Non-Elastic, Low Compression straps and Lumbar Dome direct.
- The LEEDer BOC PRO-LSO CF XS 116 Model (the MINI) is small enough to be concealed under clothing yet specific enough to provide lasting relief to lower back pain. It’s Insurance Coded L0627 HCPCS Code.
- Lighter weight (less effective), elastic Lumbosacral supports are available in different waist sizes
- Body fitting comfortable Elastic Lumbo Sacral Support with two adjustable lateral compression elastic bands.
- Perfect for lumbago, rheumatic pain, and compression protection for active workers.
- 5 Sizes (waist measurement)
Small to 29 inchs Medium 30-33 inches Large 34-37 inches XtraLarge 38-41 inches 2XLarge 42-45 inches
- Vertical Height: Small and Medium 8.5 inches; Larges are 10 to 11 inches
- Order Code: PVS 07
- In human anatomy, the Sacral plexus refers to the nerve plexus emerging from the sacral vertebrae (S1-S4), and which provides nerves for the pelvis and lower limbs. The phrase “Lumbar sacral plexus” is also sometimes used, and in this context it refers to the nerves emerging from L4-S4.
- Also, Click here to see Specific ICD-9 Codes for Back Braces Pain: Dorsopathies 720 724 icd-9 codes for back braces
- OR, For More Direct Support See LSO Back Brace with Opposing Panels, Non-Elastic, Low Compression straps and Lumbar Dome direct. The BOC PRO-LSO CF XS 116 Model is small enough to be concealed under clothing yet specific enough to provide lasting relief to lower back pain. It’s Insurance Coded L0627 HCPCS Code.