Good Morning! I am the program director for the Occupational Therapy Assistant program at Augusta Technical College and would like to get information on your products to use during my courses on orthotics. Would it be possible for you to send me some information, especially on upper extremity orthotics? I have used your products during my work as an occupational therapist with U.R. and liked the aspect that they could be easily adjusted for my patients.
B.B. MEd, OTR/L
Just a note of appreciation for the effectiveness of the multi use boot night splint. I have been using mine for several months.. and I see an appreciable difference in the use and pain in my foot. I have suffered from what I consider acute Plantar Faciitis for several months, and have been experiencing great relief since using the boot. —V.S. Rochester,NY
I thank you for suggesting and helping me out with my situation. I can’t tell you enough how the Multi-USE Boot is helping me stay Pain Free!!!
—D.C. from San Diego, California
Hello from Indiana
It was nice speaking with you regarding the back brace for our son Caleb Brewer and to get sizing info regarding some of your other products.
The back brace Caleb is currently using is wonderful!! He has Cerebral Palsy, balancing and supporting himself can be difficult at times. He is also stronger in the abdominal area than in his back so he over compensates and leans forward a lot. The back brace keeps Caleb sitting perfectly straight!! Even independently WOW! That is good proprioceptive input for him, and he can multi-task easier with good posture. So we are basically using it to help correct Caleb’s posture, help retrain and give him input. We are even able to use this back brace while seating in a bolster seat, and using it that way, he does not need any straps or harnesses to keep him upright. The material is very soft, and he can leave the shoulder straps on for a good theraputic session with no pressure marks or discomfort.
I can’t say enough, and when Caleb is independent using the back brace he is very proud of himself!!
1530 xxxx xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx, IN xxxxx
PDF Files for Download/Viewing
- Fitting Instruction LG PRO-AIR Assist Grip Hand Orthosis WHFO
- Fitting Instructions for LEEDer KYDEX-PRO Bed and Ambulation Orthosis Boot
- Fitting Instructions for LG KYDEX-PRO Multi Podus Orthosis Boot with Ambulation Pad with Fast Lock Donuts
- Fitting Instructions for LG PRO-CAM Walker Orthosis for Ankle-Foot Immobilization
- Fitting Instructions for LG PRO-LSO with Dual Strap: Small, Medium & Large
- Fitting Instructions for LG PRO-Multi Use Orthosis Boot: Adult, Pediatric and Firm (over 225 lb)
- Fitting Instructions for PRO-HKO Hip/Knee Abductor Orthosis
- Fitting Instructions for PRO-Knee Air Assist
- Fitting Instructions for PRO-Knee Orthosis
- Fitting Instructions for the LG PRO-Night Splint that Works
- Fitting Instructions for the LG PRO-SEWHO "Easy Fit" Installation Instructions (Shoulder-Elbow-Wrist-Hand-Orthosis) for wheelchairs
- Fitting Instructions LEEDer Group 1-2-3 PRO-DORSAL Orthosis Hand Splint WHFO
- Fitting Instructions LEEDer Group 1-2-3 PRO-GRIPing Orthosis Hand Splint WHFO
- Fitting Instructions LEEDer Group 1-2-3 PRO-RESTing Orthosis Hand Splint WHFO
- PRO-Mini LSO Back Brace Orthosis Fitting Instructions
- Protocol for LSO and TLSO Back Braces with Nursing Care Plan.
- Protocol of Suggested Wearing Schedule with Nursing Care plan and Laundry instructions for WHFO Hand Splints REST GRIP and DORSAL.
- See how to place / re-place the LG KYDEX-PRO Boot Liners on KYDEX Shell
- Suggested Protocol wearing schedule and nursing care plan for LG KYDEX-PRO Multi Podus Boots both Bed and Ambulation.