Thanks so much for you kind customer service and prompt responses to my issues. I really appreciate your help. Sincerely, Emily J. Ott, OTR
Dear sir: I recently had my first experience with the LEEDer grip WHFO in use with a stroke client and was quite impressed.
—M. L., OT/L
Dear LEEDer Group; I have gotten my boots and they are just what I have been seeking. I have spent over $600 on other heel protection devices and none have done. I think you should emphasize that these boots not only prevent heel wounds but, especially, they will allow heel wounds to heal. The other items I bought would not do that. James M. Stone
Hello from Indiana
It was nice speaking with you regarding the back brace for our son Caleb Brewer and to get sizing info regarding some of your other products.
The back brace Caleb is currently using is wonderful!! He has Cerebral Palsy, balancing and supporting himself can be difficult at times. He is also stronger in the abdominal area than in his back so he over compensates and leans forward a lot. The back brace keeps Caleb sitting perfectly straight!! Even independently WOW! That is good proprioceptive input for him, and he can multi-task easier with good posture. So we are basically using it to help correct Caleb’s posture, help retrain and give him input. We are even able to use this back brace while seating in a bolster seat, and using it that way, he does not need any straps or harnesses to keep him upright. The material is very soft, and he can leave the shoulder straps on for a good theraputic session with no pressure marks or discomfort.
I can’t say enough, and when Caleb is independent using the back brace he is very proud of himself!!
1530 xxxx xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx, IN xxxxx
PDF Files for Download/Viewing
- Assembly: Ambulation Pad with Fast Lock Rubber "Donuts" BOOT KYDEX PRO
- Assembly: BOOT KYDEX-PRO Liners (How to install Boot Liners)
- Fitting Instructions: BOOT KYDEX PRO Bed and Ambulation
- Fitting Instructions: BOOT MULTI USE Orthosis LMUA for Adult, Pediatric and Firm (over 225 lb)
- Fitting Instructions: CAM Walker Orthosis for Ankle-Foot Immobilization
- Fitting Instructions: DORSAL Orthosis Hand Splint WHFO
- Fitting Instructions: GRIP AIR ASSIST Hand Orthosis
- Fitting Instructions: GRIP Orthosis Hand Splint WHFO
- Fitting Instructions: HKO Hip/Knee Abductor Orthosis
- Fitting Instructions: KNEE Orthosis
- Fitting Instructions: LSO PRO-Mini Back Brace Orthosis
- Fitting Instructions: NIGHT SPLINT that Works
- Fitting Instructions: REST Orthosis Hand Splint WHFO
- Fitting Instructions: SEWHO "Easy Fit" Installation Instructions (Shoulder-Elbow-Wrist-Hand-Orthosis) for wheelchairs
- Protocol: BOOT KYDEX-PRO Multi Podus Bed and Ambulation suggested wearing schedule and nursing care plan
- Protocol: LSO and TLSO Back Braces with Nursing Care Plan
- Protocol: WHFO REST GRIP DORSAL: Suggested Wearing Schedule with Nursing Care plan and Laundry instructions