“Having CP down the left side of my body means my muscles can get extremely tight, especially in my left leg, which then affects my walking. The multi use boot, although it looks a bit strange does a brilliant job! I got it through my physiotherapist to help stretch my calf muscle. I don’t have much control over the muscles in my leg so keeping it in a still, fixed position is hard. The boot keeps my ankle and low leg in the correct position while it is being stretched.”
“The multi boot is light and very comfortable; I tend to wear it while watching TV, using the programs as my timer!” Louise Coleman
Thanks so much for you kind customer service and prompt responses to my issues. I really appreciate your help. Sincerely, Emily J. Ott, OTR
During a recent stay at the hospital for an angioplasty procedure, I was fitted for a LeederBoot. This was due to some sores on my feet which were caused by the lack of blood flowing to my foot. Unfortunately I was not given a laundry bag with the Boot.
The Boot worked very well relieving all the pressure from the sore areas. I have been able to navigate very well while wearing it.
A pleasant call to your office in Miami regarding the missing laundry bag met with some very nice people who saw that a bag was forwarded to me post haste. No questions, no problems, no hassles but just the spirit of complete cooperation. The bag was received yesterday, no charge and post paid.
What a pleasure to be able to do business with people like you in this very harried world we live in.
You can be sure if the occasion arises that I will heartily recommend LEEDerBoot
Thank you for having a fine product represented by such nice people.
John J. Walsh
PDF Files for Download/Viewing
- Assembly: Ambulation Pad with Fast Lock Rubber "Donuts" BOOT KYDEX PRO
- Assembly: BOOT KYDEX-PRO Liners (How to install Boot Liners)
- Fitting Instructions: BOOT KYDEX PRO Bed and Ambulation
- Fitting Instructions: BOOT MULTI USE Orthosis LMUA for Adult, Pediatric and Firm (over 225 lb)
- Fitting Instructions: CAM Walker Orthosis for Ankle-Foot Immobilization
- Fitting Instructions: DORSAL Orthosis Hand Splint WHFO
- Fitting Instructions: GRIP AIR ASSIST Hand Orthosis
- Fitting Instructions: GRIP Orthosis Hand Splint WHFO
- Fitting Instructions: HKO Hip/Knee Abductor Orthosis
- Fitting Instructions: KNEE Orthosis
- Fitting Instructions: LSO PRO-Mini Back Brace Orthosis
- Fitting Instructions: NIGHT SPLINT that Works
- Fitting Instructions: REST Orthosis Hand Splint WHFO
- Fitting Instructions: SEWHO "Easy Fit" Installation Instructions (Shoulder-Elbow-Wrist-Hand-Orthosis) for wheelchairs
- Protocol: BOOT KYDEX-PRO Multi Podus Bed and Ambulation suggested wearing schedule and nursing care plan
- Protocol: LSO and TLSO Back Braces with Nursing Care Plan
- Protocol: WHFO REST GRIP DORSAL: Suggested Wearing Schedule with Nursing Care plan and Laundry instructions