To Whom It May Concern; I am also trying to get my University Hospital where I am a foot and ankle surgeon to change their heel protection to a much better product like yours. I am actually paying out of pocket for this boot for one of my current patients to get him the heel protection and equinovarus contracture limitation he needs. What is the normal Healthcare facility charge, and can I get a sample to take to the Value Analysis Committee? Thanks so much! Sincerely, xxxxxx xxxxxxx, DPM, FACFAS Foot & Ankle Surgery University of xx HealthCare
Dear sir: I recently had my first experience with the LEEDer grip WHFO in use with a stroke client and was quite impressed.
—M. L., OT/L
During a recent stay at the hospital for an angioplasty procedure, I was fitted for a LeederBoot. This was due to some sores on my feet which were caused by the lack of blood flowing to my foot. Unfortunately I was not given a laundry bag with the Boot.
The Boot worked very well relieving all the pressure from the sore areas. I have been able to navigate very well while wearing it.
A pleasant call to your office in Miami regarding the missing laundry bag met with some very nice people who saw that a bag was forwarded to me post haste. No questions, no problems, no hassles but just the spirit of complete cooperation. The bag was received yesterday, no charge and post paid.
What a pleasure to be able to do business with people like you in this very harried world we live in.
You can be sure if the occasion arises that I will heartily recommend LEEDerBoot
Thank you for having a fine product represented by such nice people.
John J. Walsh
PDF Files for Download/Viewing
- Fitting Instruction LG PRO-AIR Assist Grip Hand Orthosis WHFO
- Fitting Instructions for LEEDer KYDEX-PRO Bed and Ambulation Orthosis Boot
- Fitting Instructions for LG KYDEX-PRO Multi Podus Orthosis Boot with Ambulation Pad with Fast Lock Donuts
- Fitting Instructions for LG PRO-CAM Walker Orthosis for Ankle-Foot Immobilization
- Fitting Instructions for LG PRO-LSO with Dual Strap: Small, Medium & Large
- Fitting Instructions for LG PRO-Multi Use Orthosis Boot: Adult, Pediatric and Firm (over 225 lb)
- Fitting Instructions for PRO-HKO Hip/Knee Abductor Orthosis
- Fitting Instructions for PRO-Knee Air Assist
- Fitting Instructions for PRO-Knee Orthosis
- Fitting Instructions for the LG PRO-Night Splint that Works
- Fitting Instructions for the LG PRO-SEWHO "Easy Fit" Installation Instructions (Shoulder-Elbow-Wrist-Hand-Orthosis) for wheelchairs
- Fitting Instructions LEEDer Group 1-2-3 PRO-DORSAL Orthosis Hand Splint WHFO
- Fitting Instructions LEEDer Group 1-2-3 PRO-GRIPing Orthosis Hand Splint WHFO
- Fitting Instructions LEEDer Group 1-2-3 PRO-RESTing Orthosis Hand Splint WHFO
- PRO-Mini LSO Back Brace Orthosis Fitting Instructions
- Protocol for LSO and TLSO Back Braces with Nursing Care Plan.
- Protocol of Suggested Wearing Schedule with Nursing Care plan and Laundry instructions for WHFO Hand Splints REST GRIP and DORSAL.
- See how to place / re-place the LG KYDEX-PRO Boot Liners on KYDEX Shell
- Suggested Protocol wearing schedule and nursing care plan for LG KYDEX-PRO Multi Podus Boots both Bed and Ambulation.