Just a note to say Thank You Very Much.
I received the replacement night splint. You have all been very helpful and the service has been wonderful. I was hesitant to order such an item at all, but am glad I chose your company. My only regret is that I didn’t order them sooner. I won’t hesitate to recommend your company or products to anyone. Thank you again, —-B. R., Vacaville, CA
[LEEDer Note: Since receiving this nice Night Splint testimonial from a very satisfied customer, we have shipped a lot of Night Splints into Vacaville. The Night Splint that Works with Flex-E-Core Technology; we invented it: Multi Use Night Splint PRO]
Hello from Indiana
It was nice speaking with you regarding the back brace for our son Caleb Brewer and to get sizing info regarding some of your other products.
The back brace Caleb is currently using is wonderful!! He has Cerebral Palsy, balancing and supporting himself can be difficult at times. He is also stronger in the abdominal area than in his back so he over compensates and leans forward a lot. The back brace keeps Caleb sitting perfectly straight!! Even independently WOW! That is good proprioceptive input for him, and he can multi-task easier with good posture. So we are basically using it to help correct Caleb’s posture, help retrain and give him input. We are even able to use this back brace while seating in a bolster seat, and using it that way, he does not need any straps or harnesses to keep him upright. The material is very soft, and he can leave the shoulder straps on for a good theraputic session with no pressure marks or discomfort.
I can’t say enough, and when Caleb is independent using the back brace he is very proud of himself!!
1530 xxxx xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx, IN xxxxx
Name: T. O. Message: A few days ago I emailed you to see if I could order a new finger separator for my Wife’s LEEDer-REST. Philip contacted me immediately and said he would send one at no charge and I received it a few days later. Great service!! The LEEDer-REST is for my wife and seems to be of great help to her. Great product!! Thanks again, T.O.
PDF Files for Download/Viewing
- Assembly: Ambulation Pad with Fast Lock Rubber "Donuts" BOOT KYDEX PRO
- Assembly: BOOT KYDEX-PRO Liners (How to install Boot Liners)
- Fitting Instructions: BOOT KYDEX PRO Bed and Ambulation
- Fitting Instructions: BOOT MULTI USE Orthosis LMUA for Adult, Pediatric and Firm (over 225 lb)
- Fitting Instructions: CAM Walker Orthosis for Ankle-Foot Immobilization
- Fitting Instructions: DORSAL Orthosis Hand Splint WHFO
- Fitting Instructions: GRIP AIR ASSIST Hand Orthosis
- Fitting Instructions: GRIP Orthosis Hand Splint WHFO
- Fitting Instructions: HKO Hip/Knee Abductor Orthosis
- Fitting Instructions: KNEE Orthosis
- Fitting Instructions: LSO PRO-Mini Back Brace Orthosis
- Fitting Instructions: NIGHT SPLINT that Works
- Fitting Instructions: REST Orthosis Hand Splint WHFO
- Fitting Instructions: SEWHO "Easy Fit" Installation Instructions (Shoulder-Elbow-Wrist-Hand-Orthosis) for wheelchairs
- Protocol: BOOT KYDEX-PRO Multi Podus Bed and Ambulation suggested wearing schedule and nursing care plan
- Protocol: LSO and TLSO Back Braces with Nursing Care Plan
- Protocol: WHFO REST GRIP DORSAL: Suggested Wearing Schedule with Nursing Care plan and Laundry instructions