Contracture Management Related
Warranty LEEDer Group
WARRANTY LEEDer Group
- LEEDer Group products are warrantied for ninety (90) days from the date of shipment from LEEDer Group as to product quality and workmanship. LEEDer Group’s written warranties are given in lieu of any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- LEEDer Group warrants all the Flex-E-Core of the REST Hand Splints (GRIP and DORSAL, also), Multi Use Boots, LSO’s, TLSO’s and KYDEX Multi Podus Boot frames for a period of one (1) year. LEEDer Group warrants all exterior covers for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase, to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Proof of original purchase (original invoice or packing slip) required to establish warranty term.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us and make return within 30 days of purchase with RA (Return Authorization) and send it back for Payment Return less shipping (a 25% restocking fee MAY apply to product returned in non-original state, special orders or discounted orders. On-Line orders will be charged for any “free shipping” and “credit card processing fees”)
- Return product within 30 days with RA number for Payment Return less shipping
- Return product within 31 to 90 days with RA number for Account Credit less 25% restocking charge
- No Returns after 90 days accepted
- NOT COVERED by Warranty: any replacement or repair necessitated by improper usage, negligence, punctures or daily wear and tear; or consequential or incidental damages.