See Application Video below of KYDEX-PRO ankle foot Orthosis
- KYDEX-PRO Ankle Foot Orthosis for Better Outcomes
- More Control…Better Outcomes…Transforming Lives…Don’t MISS OUT on Savings and Safety with KYDEX-PRO Orthosis * Pressure Sores Boots, Heelboot or heel boot, heel decubitus and wound care are terms connected with lack of blood flow to the heel. This is usually caused by immobility; staying supine for too long a period of time. Getting those patients moving, getting the blood flowing with a limited transfer ambulation boot is essential; floating the heel when supine will protect the heel. The importance of preventative treatment and rigorous inspection-monitoring of foot/ankle is paramount for preventing decubitus ulcers or pressure sores. KYDEX-Pro Ankle Foot Orthosis’
- Cleanliness, circulation, diet, warmth plus heel floating boots go a long way toward controlling this problem and all of these treatments cost much less…by about a factor of 100 on the low end. So…it’s a pretty easy calculation to spend $1 now to protect yourself from spending $100 later. These boots work!
- CLICK-HERE for coding information LCD A19885
- Formula: Fast-LOK Ambulation Pad + Cure-BAN Anti-Microbial SoftGoods + KYDEX-PRO = Maximum Protection for you and your patients = DON’T TAKE CHANCES * Quality KYDEX-PRO plastic shell for field re-forming, a Code Requirement, (unlike boots using inexpensive polypro or ABS which are not re-formable); 5-20 times more resistant to breakage Foot Brace
- What is KYDEX-PRO? Click/See beyond More Care for LESS COST for yourself and your patients?
- For Non-Fixed Plantar Flexion Contracture (L4396 or L4397 / L1930 Insurance Code). Great for Plantar Fasciitis ICD-10 M24.57
- Heel Float, Foot Drop, Achilles Tendonitis
- With Universal Sizing + Easy Don-Doff; No Straps; Lambs wool
- Regular & Large Size fit almost everyone means Less Inventory to carry Ankle Splints
- All Boots available with FLEECE or NO-Fleece Liner, VelFoam…just add NF to order code
- Anti-Rotation bar and Toe post included
- Adjustable KYDEX-PRO plastic shell covered to guard against skin abrasion
- Soft and Luxurious. (Note: for minimal transfers; this is not a walking boot; see Cam Walkers for walking boots
- Now Available Cool Ocean Blue with soft “lambswool” interior (syn.)
- 11 Inch Easy On-Off Fixed Transfer Sole Pad for multi podus * boot
- KYDEX-PRO Adjustable Boot Shell Floats Heel For Non-Fixed Contracture and Recumbent heel pressure relief Wound care and Plantar Fasciitis
- Easy don / doff No Straps for Less Pressure concentration
- Positive Double Bolt Connection with Fast Lock “donut” retainer to secure removable nuts until YOU want to remove them
- Testimonials: What Users Say about LG products Click/See
- Order Code for KYDEX-PRO ambulation boot Orthosis: LBMR (regular) and LBML (large) Add NF for No Fleece Smooth liner
- Sizing: Measure up the calf 11 inches from the bottom of the foot. At this point measure the circumference of the calf. A circumference up to 16 inches: choose Regular; a circumference greater than 16 inches, choose Large.
(* Multi PodusÂ® is a registered U.S. Trademark of “Restorative CareofAmerica, Inc” and is used herein with permission. No affiliation or endorsement by “RCAI” should be inferred.) podis