Contracture Management Related
Pressure Relief Boots
DIRECT BENEFITS: KYDEX-Pro Pressure Relief Boot
- Preventing Heel Ulcers and Heel Pressure Sores
- Floating the Heel to Correct Lack of Blood Flow
- Reversing Heel Ulcer Damage
- Provide Comfortable, Adjustable Platform; KYDEX Pro
- Safer Stronger Ambulation improves Blood Flow
- Regular & Large Size fit almost everyone mean Less Inventory
- SIZING: Easy: Measure 11 inches (~28cm) up from heel: Around calf: Regular Size = up to 16 inches (~40cm); Large Size = over 16 inches to about 20 inches (~40cm-51cm)
- For unusual sizes an Extender Kit for the Calf and Foot available for edema, etc.
- Heel Float: Pressure relief boot are orthoses which counteract heel sores, decubitus ulcers, etc. They provide pressure relief to hot spots on the heel by floating the heel.
- Inexpensive: This is an easy and inexpensive response to heel sores compared to the resultant damage and cost correcting heel sores.
- Stronge and Safer: KYDEX-PRO ankle-foot heel boot protects you and your patients; insist on KYDEX-PRO boots,
- Exercise, diet and warmth are necessary ingredients. Spending $1 for prevention makes sense when you protect yourself from spending $100 for a cure. That’s only a ratio. The smallest pressure sore will cost about $5000 to fix. If you buy a pressure relief boot, buy a good one.
- Formula: Fast-LOK Ambulation Pad + Cure-BAN Anti-Microbial SoftGoods + * KYDEX PRO = Maximum Protection for you and your patients = DON’T TAKE CHANCES
- Quality KYDEX PRO plastic shell for field re-forming, a Code Requirement, (unlike boots using inexpensive polypro or ABS which are not reformable); 5-20 times more resistant to breakage Foot Brace
- What is KYDEX? Click/See beyond More Care for LESS COST for yourself and your patients?
- For Non-Fixed Plantar Flexion Contracture: L-4396 or L4397 Insurance Coded Multi Podus type boot L1930 F Tag 314 Lambswool
- Great for Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Float, Foot Drop, Achilles Tendonitis multi podus * boot
- With Universal Sizing + Easy Don-Doff; No Straps; Lambs wool
- Regular & Large Size fit almost everyone means Less Inventory to carry Ankle Splints
- SIZING: Easy: Measure 11 inches up from heal: Around calf: Regular Size = up to 16 inches; Large Size = over 16 inches to about 20 inches (Extender Kit for the Calf and Foot available for edema, etc.)
- All Boots available with FLEECE or NO-Fleece VELFORM Liner
- Anti-Rotation bar and Toe post included
- Adjustable KYDEX plastic shell covered to guard against skin abrasion
- Soft and Luxurious. (Note: for minimal transfers; this is not a walking boot; see Cam Walkers for walking boots
- Now Available Cool Ocean Blue with soft lambswool interior (syn.)
- 11 Inch Easy On-Off Fixed Transfer Sole Pad; not a walker boot
- KYDEX Adjustable Boot Shell Floats Heel For Non-Fixed Contracture and Recumbent heel pressure relief Wound care and Plantar Fasciitis
- Easy don / doff No Straps for Less Pressure concentration
- Positive Double Bolt Connection with Fast Lock Donut retainer to secure removable nuts until YOU want to remove them
- Testimonials: What Users Say about LG products Click/See
- Order Code: LBMRegular; LBMLarge ( Add NF for No Fleece VELFOAM Smooth liner )
(* Multi Podus® is a registered U.S. Trademark of “Restorative CareofAmerica, Inc” and is used herein with permission. No affiliation or endorsement by “RCAI” should be inferred.) podis pressure reduction boots