Contracture Management Related
Plantar Fasciitis is a familiar medical condition that responds well to slow and mild, repetitive, daily stretching exercises for the control of overnight contraction of the plantar fascia.
- Night Splint
- Adjustable Flex-E-Core Frame
- Softest Interface and Greatest Range of Adjustment: Flex-E-Core
- Side Straps Keep Foot Angle Where You Want
- Extra Foam Toe Wedge Included for Extra Toe Lift
- No Hard Rigid Plastic; Lightweight and Comfortable
- More Control, Better Outcomes–Transforming Lives
- No Anti-Rotation Bar on Night Splint
- Only Night Splints with dorsiflexion straps allow precise pressure control to accomplish this (see the side straps)
- These splints may also be worn while relaxing (watching TV or reading a book).
- Better Outcomes provided by Ankle Plantar Fasciitis boot orthoses, PRO-Multi Use Boot with dorsiflexion side straps, which are commonly known as Night Splints.
- Night splints provide relief by controlling foot drop, which prevents the plantar fascia from contracting while sleeping.
- Dorsiflexion straps are essential to provide RAR (Required Adjustment Range) L 4396 4397
- These same Night Splints can serve as Contracture Management boots in much the same way as KYDEX-PRO Multi Podus boots.
- The big difference is that the PRO-Night Splints are lighter in weight with a very comfortable interface and they are not suitable for ambulation except for bathroom transfers.
- LEEDer manufactures both of these types of boot.
- Ankle Contracture boots are approved for Plantar Fasciitis as well. VA APPROVED
- L-4396 4397 Insurance Coded Multi Podus type boot F Tag 314
KYDEX Pro Ambulation Boot
- The KYDEX Pro may also be used to treat plantar Fasciitis.
- Formula: Fast-LOK Ambulation Pad L-4396 4397+ Anti-Microbial SoftGoods Fabric Covers + KYDEX-PRO = Maximum Protection for you and your patients = DON’T TAKE CHANCES
- Quality KYDEX-PRO plastic shell for field re-forming, a Code Requirement, (unlike boots using inexpensive polypro or ABS which are not reformable); 5-20 times more resistant to breakage Foot Brace
- What is KYDEX-PRO? Click/See beyond More Care for LESS COST for yourself and your patients?
- For Non-Fixed Plantar Flexion Contracture. Great for Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Float, Foot Drop, Achilles Tendonitis
See the KYDEX-PRO Multi Podus Amboot Orthosis luxurious Lambs Wool or Velfoam (No Fleece)
- Regular & Large Size fit almost everyone means Less Inventory to carry Ankle Splints
- SIZING: Easy: Measure 11 inches up from heal: Around calf: Regular Size = up to 16 inches; Large Size = over 16 inches to about 20 inches (Extender Kit for the Calf and Foot available for edema, etc.)
- All Boots available with FLEECE or NO-Fleece Liner
- Anti-Rotation bar and Toe post included
- Adjustable KYDEX-PRO plastic shell fully covered to guard against skin abrasion
- Soft and Luxurious. (Note: for minimal transfers; this is not a walking boot; see Cam Walkers for walking boots; boots to lock from moving the ankle-foot assembly)
- Now Available Cool Ocean Blue with soft Lambswool interior (syn.)
- 11 Inch (28cm) Easy On-Off Fixed Transfer Sole Pad; not a Cam Walker
- Kydex Adjustable Boot Shell Floats Heel For Non-Fixed Contracture and Recumbent heel pressure relief Wound care and Plantar Fasciitis
- Lightweight and Easy don / doff No Straps for Less Pressure concentration
- Positive Double Bolt Connection with Fast Lock Donut retainer to secure removable nuts until YOU want to remove them; For Gait Training ONLY…See large image of bottom of ambulation pad below
- Testimonials: What Users Say about LG products Click/See
- Order Code KYDEX-PRO: LBMR, LBML ( Add NF for No Fleece Smooth liner )