Contracture Management Related
Multi Podus Boots
- Multi Podus Boots
- Preventing Heel Ulcers and Heel Pressure Sores
- Floating the Heel to Correct Lack of Blood Flow
- Reversing Heel Ulcer Damage
- Provide Comfortable, Adjustable Platform; KYDEX Pro
- Safer Stronger Ambulation improves Blood Flow
Technical Details and Video How to Put on KYDEX-PRO
- Regular & Large Size fit almost everyone mean Less Inventory
- SIZING: Easy: Measure 11 inches (~28cm) up from heel: Around calf: Regular Size = up to 16 inches (~40cm); Large Size = over 16 inches to about 20 inches (~40cm-51cm)
- For unusual sizes an Extender Kit for the Calf and Foot available for edema, etc.
- Multi Podus Boots KYDEX-PRO: Safer and Stronger for Better Outcomes…Don’t take Chances… All Boots available with FLEECE or NO-Fleece Liner; Anti-Rotation bar and Toe post included
- Multi podus boots are sometimes spelled Mulit podis boots. These boots are used primarily for decubitus ulcer healing, wound care, contracture management and ankle/foot stabilization.
- KYDEX: stronger and safer protects you and your patients. An alternative to the KYDEX-PRO boot is the LEEDer Multi Use boot, LMUA, with Flex-E-Core Technology-CLICK-HERE to see the LMUA This boot has revolutionized the Multi Podus bed boot market due to low cost and wider Adjustment Range and high patient compliance.
- L-4396 4397 1930 Insurance Coded Multi Podus Duraboot Dura Boot LBL17-4006 LBR17-4004
- Formula: Fast-LOK Ambulation Pad + Anti-Microbial Fabric SoftGoods + KYDEX-PRO = Maximum Protection for you and your patients = DON’T TAKE CHANCES VA APPROVED lnard boots
- Quality KYDEX-PRO plastic shell for field re-forming, a Code Requirement, (unlike boots using inexpensive polypro or ABS which are not re-formable); 5-20 times more resistant to breakage Foot Brace Multipodus Boots
- What is KYDEX-PRO? Click/See beyond More Care for LESS COST for yourself and your patients?
- For Non-Fixed Plantar Flexion Contracture. Great for Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Float, Foot Drop, Achilles Tendonitis
- With Universal Sizing + Easy Don-Doff; No Straps
- Regular & Large Size fit almost everyone means Less Inventory
- All Boots available with FLEECE or NO-Fleece VelFoam Liner; add NF to Order Code
- Anti-Rotation bar and Toe post included
- Adjustable KYDEX-PRO plastic shell covered to guard against skin abrasion
- Soft and Luxurious. (Note: for transfers; this is not a walking boot; see Cam Walkers for walking boots
- 11 Inch Easy On-Off Fixed Transfer Sole Pad
- Kydex Adjustable Boot Shell Floats Heel For Non-Fixed Contracture and Recumbent heel pressure relief, Wound care and Plantar Fasciitis
- Lightweight; Easy don-doff No Straps for Less Pressure concentration
- Positive Double Bolt Connection with Fast Lock donut retainer to secure removable nuts until YOU want to remove them and For Gait Training ONLY
- Testimonials: What Users Say about LEEDer products Click-See
- Order Code for KYDEX-PRO ambulation boots: LBMR (Regular), LBML (Large) Add NF for No Fleece Smooth liner