Contracture Management Related
Heelboot or Heel Boots
- Regular & Large Size fit almost everyone mean Less Inventory
- SIZING: Easy: Measure 11 inches (~28cm) up from heel: Around calf: Regular Size = up to 16 inches (~40cm); Large Size = over 16 inches to about 20 inches (~40cm-51cm)
- For unusual sizes an Extender Kit for the Calf and Foot available for edema, etc.
- Decubitus boots, heel boots (heelboots), heel sore boots are Multi Podus boots, which are most commonly used for heal protection by floating the heel for pressure relief and for ankle foot stabilization; podis is a spelling variation.
- Protect yourself when you decide to buy; buy a good one
- Insist upon KYDEX-Pro boot orthoses: stronger and safer; KYDEX protects you and your patients and when you add in the Moisture Wicking and Anti-Microbial Softgoods, you have the winning combination
- The small cost provides protection against heel ulcers which cost 100 times more to fix. One dollar spent now protects you from spending 100 dollars later. The minimum cost to fix the smallest ulcer is $5000. These boots make sense…big cents.
- The LEEDer Group KYDEX-PRO ambulation boot, LBMR, LBML, allow the patient to get up and move around, increasing essential blood flow (limited transfers only recommended).
- Pre-fabricated LEEDer ankle splints made with KYDEX provide you and your patients protection from breakage and falls.
- Insist on KYDEX for pre-fabricated ankle splints. Stronger and safer: the true aero-space thermoplastic. For bed boots Order Codes = LBR (Regular Size) and LBL (Large Size)
- Preventative surveillance of highly susceptible areas (heels), nutrition and exercise are crucial to successful decubitus ulcer prevention.
Watch the Video by Clicking the Arrow…Ambulation Boot: More Control…Better Outcomes…Transforming Lives
- SIZING: Easy: Measure 11 inches up from heal: Around calf: Regular Size = up to 16 inches; Large Size = over 16 inches to about 20 inches (Extender Kit for the Calf and Foot available for edema, etc.)
- L-4396 Insurance Coded Multi Podus type boot F Tag 314 Lambswool decubitus protection
- Formula: Fast-LOK Ambulation Pad + Cure-BAN Anti-Microbial SoftGoods with Moisture Wicking + KYDEX PRO = Maximum Protection for you and your patients = DON’T TAKE CHANCES
- Quality KYDEX PRO plastic shell for field re-forming, a Code Requirement, (unlike boots using inexpensive polypro or ABS which are not re-formable); 5-20 times more resistant to breakage Foot Brace
- What is KYDEX? Click/See beyond More Care for LESS COST for yourself and your patients?
- For Non-Fixed Plantar Flexion Contracture. Great for Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Float, Foot Drop, Achilles Tendonitis L4396 or L4397 / L1930
- With Universal Sizing Design (fits Right or Left) + Easy Don-Doff with large closures and No Straps; Lambs wool or No Fleece VelFoam
- Regular & Large Size fit almost everyone means Less Inventory to carry Ankle Splints
- All KYDEX-PRO Boots available with FLEECE or NO-Fleece VELFOAM Liner
- Anti-Rotation bar and Toe post included
- Adjustable KYDEX PRO plastic shell covered to guard against skin abrasion
- Soft and Luxurious. (Note: for minimal transfers; this is not a walking boot; see Cam Walkers for walking boots)
- Available Cool Ocean Blue, Green or Grey with soft lambswool interior (syn.) or VelFoam, No-Fleece smooth
- Moisture wicking fabric and anti-bacterial treatment
- 11 Inch Easy On-Off Fixed Transfer Sole Pad
- Positive Double Bolt Connection with Fast Lock Donut retainer to secure removable nuts until YOU want to remove them
- Testimonials: What Users Say about LEEDer products Click/See
- Order Code: LBMR (Size: Regular = up to 16 inch calf), LBML (Size: Large = over 16 inch calf; Add NF for No Fleece VELFOAM Smooth liner