Contracture Management Related
DIRECT BENEFITS: KYDEX-Pro Ankle Contracture Boot
- Preventing Heel Ulcers and Heel Pressure Sores; Decubitus
- Floating the Heel to Correct Lack of Blood Flow
- Reversing Heel Ulcer Damage
- Provide Comfortable, Adjustable Platform; KYDEX Pro
- Safer Stronger Ambulation improves Blood Flow
- Regular & Large Size fit almost everyone mean Less Inventory
- SIZING: Easy: Measure 11 inches (~28cm) up from heel: Around calf: Regular Size = up to 16 inches (~40cm); Large Size = over 16 inches to about 20 inches (~40cm-51cm)
- Decubitus boots, heel boots (heelboots), heel sore boots are Multi Podus *boots, which are most commonly used for heal protection by floating the heel for pressure relief. Additionally, they are used for ankle foot stabilization.
- Pre-fabricated ankle splints: protect yourself when you decide to buy; buy a good one. The small cost provides protection against heel ulcers which cost 100 times more to fix. One dollar spent now protects you from spending 100 dollars later. The minimum cost to fix the smallest ulcer is $5000. These boots make cents…big sense.
- The LEEDer Group KYDEX-Pro Ankle Foot Orthosist (Order Codes: LBMR, LBML) allow the patient to get up and move around, increasing essential blood flow (limited transfers only please). Pre-fabricated ankle splints made with KYDEX provide you and your patients protection from breakage and falls. Insist on KYDEX-PRO for pre-fabricated ankle splints….providing Better Outcomes; Don’t Miss Out.
Preventative surveillance of hot spots (heels), nutrition and exercise are crucial to successful decubitus ulcer prevention.
- KYDEX: STRONGER and SAFER up to 20 times compared to competitor’s cheaper polypro (polypropylene) and ABS boot shells
- *L-4396 Insurance Coded Multi Podus KYDEX PRO
- Formula: Fast-LOK Ambulation Pad + Cure-BAN Anti-Microbial SoftGoods + KYDEX = Maximum Protection for you and your patients = DON’T TAKE CHANCES
- Quality KYDEX plastic shell for field re-forming, a Code Requirement, (unlike boots using inexpensive polypro or ABS which are not re-formable); 5-20 times more resistant to breakage
- What is KYDEX? Click/See beyond More Care for LESS COST for yourself and your patients?
- For Non-Fixed Plantar Flexion Contracture. Great for Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Float, Foot Drop, Drop Foot, Achilles Tendonitis
- With Universal Sizing + Easy Don-Doff; No Straps; Lambs wool
- Regular & Large Size fit almost everyone means Less Inventory to carry Ankle Splints
- All Boots available with FLEECE or NO-Fleece Liner
- Anti-Rotation bar and Toe post included
- Adjustable KYDEX plastic shell covered to guard against skin abrasion
- Soft and Luxurious. (Note: for minimal transfers; this is not a walking boot; see Cam Walkers for walking boots
- Now Available Cool Ocean Blue with soft lambswool interior (syn.)
- 11 Inch Easy On-Off Fixed Transfer Sole Pad
- Kydex Adjustable Boot Shell Floats Heel For Non-Fixed Contracture and Recumbent heel pressure relief Wound care and Plantar Fasciitis
- Lightweight and Easy don- doff with No Straps for Less Pressure concentration
- Positive Double Bolt Connection with Fast Lock donut retainer to secure removable nuts until YOU want to remove them
- Testimonials: What Users Say about LEEDer products Click/See
- Order Code: LBMR (Regular), LBML (Large) Add NF for No Fleece Smooth liner