Contracture Management Related
LEEDer KYDEX PRO Boots for Heel Wounds
- Multi Podus Boots
- Preventing Heel Ulcers and Heel Pressure Sores
- Floating the Heel to Correct Lack of Blood Flow
- Reversing Heel Ulcer Damage
- Provide Comfortable, Adjustable Platform; KYDEX Pro
- Safer Stronger Ambulation improves Blood Flow
Technical Details and Video How to Put on KYDEX-PRO
- Regular & Large Size fit almost everyone mean Less Inventory
- SIZING: Easy: Measure 11 inches (~28cm) up from heel: Around calf: Regular Size = up to 16 inches (~40cm); Large Size = over 16 inches to about 20 inches (~40cm-51cm)
- For unusual sizes an Extender Kit for the Calf and Foot available for edema, etc.
- Boots for Heel Wounds, commonly referred to as Multi Podus Boots, and used to treat ankle/foot contractures, heel decubitus relief and prevention are available in two sizes saving you inventory space and cost.
- KYDEX-PRO Multi Podus Boot Orthoses: Stronger and Safer protecting you and your patients.
- The KYDEX-PRO plastic shell represents the finest quality and most expensive resin available for the medical industry; it has true, field molding characteristics just like the original by L’Nard LNARD lnard lanard and unlike all the cheap imitations claiming it.
- If it’s not KYDEX-PRO, it’s not really field adjustable. don’t be fooled
- KYDEX-PRO: stronger and safer protecting your patients…More Care for LESS COST
- Heel wound relief can be essential for protecting tissue at risk. It is an inexpensive protection compared to the cost of curing even the smallest decubitus ulcer.
- The term Ankle Contracture Boots refers to Multi Podus type boots for the control of plantar flexion contracture. Sometimes plantar fasciitis is associated with Ankle Contracture Boots. L-4396 or L4397 / L1930 Insurance Coded Multi Podus type boot /F Tag 314 Lambswool VA APPROVED
- Formula: Fast-LOK Ambulation Pad + Anti-Microbial SoftGood Fabric + KYDEX = Maximum Protection for you and your patients = DON’T TAKE CHANCES Dura Boot Duraboot PRAFO
- Quality KYDEX plastic shell for field re-forming, a Code Requirement, (unlike boots using inexpensive polypro or ABS which are not re-formable); 5-20 times more resistant to breakage Foot Brace
- What is KYDEX? Click/See beyond More Care for LESS COST for yourself and your patients?
- For Non-Fixed Plantar Flexion Contracture. Great for Heel Wounds, Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Float, Foot Drop, Achilles Tendonitis
- With Universal Sizing + Easy Don-Doff; No Straps for less Pressure Concentration
- Regular & Large Size fit almost everyone means Less Inventory to carry Ankle Splints
- All Boots available with FLEECE or NO-Fleece VelFOAM Liner
- Anti-Rotation bar and Toe post included
- Adjustable KYDEX plastic shell covered to guard against skin abrasion
- Soft and Luxurious. (Note: for minimal transfers; this is not a walking boot; see Cam Walkers for walking boots
- 11 Inch Easy On-Off Fixed Transfer Sole Pad
- Kydex Adjustable Boot Shell Floats Heel For Non-Fixed Contracture and Recumbent heel pressure relief Wound care and Plantar Fasciitis
- Lightweight with Positive Double Bolt Connection with Fast Lock Donut retainer to secure removable nuts until YOU want to remove them; For Gait training.
- Testimonials: What Users Say about LEEDer products Click/See
- Order Code: LBMR for Size Regular & LBML for Size Large; Add NF for No Fleece Smooth VelFOAM liner