- Boots for Heel Wounds, commonly referred to as Multi Podus Boots, and used to treat ankle/foot contractures, heel decubitus relief and prevention are available in two sizes saving you inventory space and cost.
- KYDEX-PRO Multi Podus Boot Orthoses: Stronger and Safer protecting you and your patients.
- The KYDEX-PRO plastic shell represents the finest quality and most expensive resin available for the medical industry; it has true, field molding characteristics just like the original by L’Nard LNARD lnard lanard and unlike all the cheap imitations claiming it.
- If it’s not KYDEX-PRO, it’s not really field adjustable. don’t be fooled
- KYDEX-PRO: stronger and safer protecting your patients…More Care for LESS COST
Watch the Video below by clicking the Arrow
KYDEX-PRO Ankle Foot Orthosis: More Control…Better Outcomes…Transforming Lives Don’t Miss out
- Heel wound relief can be essential for protecting tissue at risk. It is an inexpensive protection compared to the cost of curing even the smallest decubitus ulcer.
- The term “Ankle Contracture Boots” refers to Multi Podus * type boots for the control of plantar flexion contracture. Sometimes plantar fasciitis is associated with Ankle Contracture Boots.
- L-4396 or L4397 / L1930 Insurance Coded Multi Podus * type boot /F Tag 314 Lambswool VA APPROVED
- Formula: Fast-LOK Ambulation Pad + Cure-BAN Anti-Microbial SoftGoods + KYDEX = Maximum Protection for you and your patients = DON’T TAKE CHANCES Dura Boot Duraboot PRAFO *
- Quality KYDEX plastic shell for field re-forming, a Code Requirement, (unlike boots using inexpensive polypro or ABS which are not re-formable); 5-20 times more resistant to breakage Foot Brace
- What is KYDEX? Click/See beyond More Care for LESS COST for yourself and your patients?
- For Non-Fixed Plantar Flexion Contracture. Great for Heel Wounds, Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Float, Foot Drop, Achilles Tendonitis ^ multi podus * boot^
- With Universal Sizing + Easy Don-Doff; No Straps; Lambs wool
- Regular & Large Size fit almost everyone means Less Inventory to carry Ankle Splints
- All Boots available with FLEECE or NO-Fleece VelFOAM Liner
- Anti-Rotation bar and Toe post included
- Adjustable KYDEX plastic shell covered to guard against skin abrasion
- Soft and Luxurious. (Note: for minimal transfers; this is not a walking boot; see Cam Walkers for walking boots
- Now Available Cool Ocean Blue with soft FLEECE interior (syn.)
- No Fleece VelFOAM smooth OPTION
- 11 Inch Easy On-Off Fixed Transfer Sole Pad ^ multi podus * boot^
- Kydex Adjustable Boot Shell Floats Heel For Non-Fixed Contracture and Recumbent heel pressure relief Wound care and Plantar Fasciitis
- Easy don / doff No Straps for Less Pressure concentration
- Positive Double Bolt Connection with Fast Lock “donut” retainer to secure removable nuts until YOU want to remove them ^ multi podus * boot^ For Gait training ONLY
- Testimonials: What Users Say about LEEDer products Click/See
- Order Code: LBMR for Size Regular & LBML for Size Large; Add NF for No Fleece Smooth VelFOAM liner
- CLICK HERE TO ORDER
* Multi PodusÂ® is a registered U.S. Trademark of Restorative Care of America, Inc and is used herein with permission. No affiliation or endorsement by RCAI should be inferred.) PRAFOÂ® is a registered trademark of Anatomical Concepts, Inc.. No affiliation or endorsement by ACI should be inferred from the use herein.