Contracture Management Related
LEEDerGROUP.com Ankle Contracture Boots
Watch Video by Clicking Arrow: KYDEX-PRO boot application
- SAFER STRONGER; LEEDer Group KYDEX-PRO AFO boots are used primarily for heel decubitus relief and prevention. L4396 or L4397 / L1930 (ambulation)
- The KYDEX-PRO plastic shell represents the finest quality and most expensive resin available for the medical industry; it has true, field molding characteristics, L4396 or L4397 / L1930, just like the original by L’Nard and unlike all the cheap imitations claiming it. If it’s not KYDEX, it’s not really field adjustable. The combination of KYDEX, Cure-BAN anti-microbial and the Fast-LOCK Ambulation pad makes the LEEDer Boot safer and stronger than the rest. Don’t settle for substitutes; insist on KYDEX-PRO by LEEDer Group.
- KYDEX-PRO: stronger and safer protecting your patients. AFO = Ankle Foot Orthosis and PRAFO = Pressure Relief Ankle Foot Orthosis
- SIZING: Easy: Measure 11 inches up from heal: Around calf: Regular Size = up to 16 inches; Large Size = over 16 inches to about 20 inches (Extender Kit for the Calf and Foot available for edema, etc.)
- Ankle contractures tend to drop the foot as the ankle/foot assembly contracts; all the AFO boots designed to counter act this tendency apply upward pressure against this plantar flexion; no other plastic applies as much pressure as KYDEX and only LEEDer Group follows the original design by L’Nard incorporating KYDEX in the LEEDer Boot.
- There is no safer Ambulation Pad than the LEEDer AFO Boot providing a large and stable platform to get the patient moving and circulating blood; this is important to ulcer healing
- POPULAR PRODUCT Pressure sore relief can be essential for protecting tissue at risk. It is an inexpensive protection to purchase compared to the tremendous cost of curing even the smallest decubitus ulcer. The term Ankle Contracture Boots refers to Multi Podus type boots for the control of plantar flexion contracture. Sometimes plantar fasciitis is associated with Ankle Contracture Boots. LEEDer uses only the best products and specializes in this product.
- L-4396 or L4397 Insurance Coded Multi Podus type boot F Tag 314 Lambswool VA APPROVED (L1930 for Ambulation Boot)
- Formula: Fast-LOK Ambulation Pad + Cure-BAN Anti-Microbial SoftGoods + KYDEX-PRO = Maximum Protection for you and your patients = DON’T TAKE CHANCES
- Quality KYDEX plastic shell for field re-forming, a Code Requirement, (unlike boots using inexpensive polypro or ABS which are not re-formable); 5-20 times more resistant to breakage Foot Brace
- What is KYDEX? Click/See beyond More Care for LESS COST for yourself and your patients?
- For Non-Fixed Plantar Flexion Contracture. Great for Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Float, Foot Drop, Achilles Tendonitis
- With Universal Sizing + Easy Don-Doff; No Straps; Lambs wool
- Regular & Large Size fit almost everyone means Less Inventory to carry Ankle Splints
- All Boots available with FLEECE or VELFOAM (NO-Fleece Liner)
- Anti-Rotation bar and Toe post included
- Adjustable KYDEX plastic shell covered to guard against skin abrasion
- Soft and Luxurious. (Note: for minimal transfers; this is not a walking boot; see Cam Walkers for walking boots
- Now Available Cool Ocean Blue with soft lambswool interior (syn.)
- 11 Inch Easy On-Off Fixed Transfer Sole Pad
- Kydex Adjustable Boot Shell Floats Heel For Non-Fixed Contracture and Recumbent heel pressure relief Wound care and Plantar Fasciitis
- Lightweight and Easy don / doff No Straps for Less Pressure concentration
- Positive Double Bolt Connection with Fast Lock donut retainer to secure removable nuts until YOU want to remove them and For Gait training ONLY
- Testimonials: What Users Say about LG products Click/See
- Order Code: LBMR (Regular size), LBML (Large Size; Add NF for No Fleece Vel-Foam Smooth liner)
- Insurance Codes: L4396 or L4397 or L1930 (ambulation) Confirm with your coding authority