Contracture Management Related
KYDEX PRO Ankle Contracture Boot
DIRECT BENEFITS: KYDEX-Pro Ankle Contracture Boot
- Preventing Heel Ulcers and Heel Pressure Sores
- Floating the Heel to Correct Lack of Blood Flow
- Reversing Heel Ulcer Damage
- Provide Comfortable, Adjustable Platform; KYDEX Pro
- Safer Stronger Ambulation improves Blood Flow
- Regular & Large Size fit almost everyone mean Less Inventory
- SIZING: Easy: Measure 11 inches (~28cm) up from heel: Around calf: Regular Size = up to 16 inches (~40cm); Large Size = over 16 inches to about 20 inches (~40cm-51cm)
- For unusual sizes an Extender Kit for the Calf and Foot available for edema, etc.
- Ankle Contracture Boots fill more of the needs of Contracture Management than any other splint. Contracture management is essential to limit and correct the debilitating contracture of limbs.
- Contracture Management usually refers to LTC and SNF patients and the appropriate orthosis to counteract contracture of the relevant appendage: Ankle-Foot, Knee, Elbow, Wrist Hand Finger (AFO and WHFO)
- LEEDer is a specialized manufacturer of Contracture Management Orthosis product.
- KYEDX PRO is STRONGER and SAFER up to 20 times compared to competitor’s cheaper polypro (polypropylene) and ABS boot shells
- The combination of strength properties of KYDEX PRO places it at the highest level among thermoforming materials. Its modulus of elasticity in flexure is 330,000 psi – 50% higher than many other sheets.
- L-4396 or L4397 / L1930 Insurance Coded Multi Podus type boot F Tag 314 Lambswool Contracture Management Dura Boot Duraboot Prafo; L4396 is now used for custom application / adjustment by a qualified health care professional; the L4397 code is for prefabricated or off the shelf)
- Contracture management provides ongoing care; multi podus boots, PRAFO boots, Dura boots, KYDEX PRO LEEDer Boots.
- Formula: Fast-LOK Ambulation Pad + Cure-BAN Anti-Microbial SoftGoods + KYDEX = Maximum Protection for you and your patients = DON’T TAKE CHANCES
- Quality KYDEX PRO plastic shell for field re-forming, a Code Requirement, (unlike boots using inexpensive polypro or ABS, which are not re-formable); 5-20 times more resistant to breakage Foot Brace Contracture Management
- What is KYDEX PRO? Click/See beyond
- More Care for LESS COST for yourself and your patients?
- For Non-Fixed Plantar Flexion Contracture. Great for Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Float, Foot Drop, Achilles Tendonitis
- With Universal Sizing + Easy Don-Doff; No Straps; Lambs wool
- Regular & Large Size fit almost everyone means Less Inventory to carry Ankle Splints which saves you more
- All Boots available with FLEECE or NO-Fleece Liner VELFOAM
- Anti-Rotation bar and Toe post included and adjustable KYDEX PRO shell covered to guard against skin abrasion
- Soft and Luxurious. (Note: for minimal transfers; this is not a walking boot; see Cam Walkers for walking boots
- Now Available Cool Ocean Blue with soft lambswool interior
- 11 Inch Easy On-Off Fixed Transfer Sole Pad
- Kydex PRO Adjustable Boot Shell Floats Heel For Non-Fixed Contracture and Recumbent heel pressure relief Wound care and Plantar Fasciitis
- Lightweight and Easy don / doff with Wide Closures means No Straps for Less Pressure concentration
- Positive Double Bolt Connection with Fast Lock Donut retainer to secure removable nuts until YOU want to remove them
- Testimonials: What Users Say about LEEDer products Click/See
- Order Code: Add NF for No Fleece VELFOAM Smooth liner
|LBMR||Regular||Calf Circumference 16 inches or Less|
|LBML||Large||Calf Circumference greater than 16 inches|
Bariatric Use: Ask for the Extender Pad Kit for edema