During a recent stay at the hospital for an angioplasty procedure, I was fitted for a LeederBoot. This was due to some sores on my feet which were caused by the lack of blood flowing to my foot. Unfortunately I was not given a laundry bag with the Boot.
The Boot worked very well relieving all the pressure from the sore areas. I have been able to navigate very well while wearing it.
A pleasant call to your office in Miami regarding the missing laundry bag met with some very nice people who saw that a bag was forwarded to me post haste. No questions, no problems, no hassles but just the spirit of complete cooperation. The bag was received yesterday, no charge and post paid.
What a pleasure to be able to do business with people like you in this very harried world we live in.
You can be sure if the occasion arises that I will heartily recommend LEEDerBoot
Thank you for having a fine product represented by such nice people.
John J. Walsh
- Statutory History Stark Law
- RUL Reasonable Useful Lifetime
- Reporting of Recoupment for Overpayment on the Remittance Advice (RA)
- Proper Use of KX Modifier
- Proof of Delivery - Signature and Date Requirements
- Plantar Fasciitis by Cigna
- Physicians! Are You Ordering a Spinal Orthosis for Your Patient?
- Physician Reminder: Your Medical Records Play Vital Role to Your Patients
- PDAC-HCPCS New Code Update Ankle-Foot & WHFO's
- Overview Section 1877 Stark Law
- Medically Unlikely (MUEs) and Clinically Unbelievable Edits (CUEs)
- Medically Necessary and Reasonable
- LCD L33686
- Lack of Documentation is the #1 reason for Claims Denial
- Knee Orthoses Quarterly Results of Targeted Probe and Educate Review
- Guidance to Surveyors Long Term Care Alert
- Dynamic Splints-Splinting
- Coverage under Brace Benefit Category: Heel Ulcers & Foot Drop
- CIGNA AFO-KAFO COVERAGE POSITION FOR PROVIDERS
- Ankle-Foot Orthoses: Walking Boots - Coverage and Coding Issues - Revised
- 2013-01 Items Requiring Coding Verification Reviews by the PDAC
- 2011-04 Home Health Face-to-Face Encounter Requirement (CMS Message 201103-63)
- 2011-01 Effective for Claims with Home for place of service
- 2011-01 A19885 Local Coverage Article for Ankle-Foot/Knee-Ankle-Foot Orthosis
- 2010-04 Detailed Written Orders required for every DME item
- 2010-04 CMS Signature Requirements
- 2010-02 CrossWalk Spinal Orthoses with elastic to A4466 and Coding Verification Review
- 2010-01 Narrative Change L-4396
- 2008-09 Difference Between the PDAC and the DME MACs
- 2006-02 10.1 - Billing for Inpatient SNF Services Paid Under Part B