Don't Miss Price Saving
1-2-3 Strap Numbering
More Care for LESS COST
Don't Miss out
- Better Outcomes…Easy Application: 1-2-3 Professional GRIP and REST and DORSAL Hand Splints with Strap Application Numbering…better outcomes throughout the health care chain. Don’t Miss Out
- PRO-REST available No Fleece (VelFoam)
- Flex-E-Core Braces engineered to provide “neuro-training” with resistance tension to counteract contracture, tone and spasticity. Adjustable without tools or heat; for Severe Wrist and Moderate Hand-Finger Contractures
- Anti-Microbial treatment will not wash out. Pediatric available REST & GRIP. Latex free. handsplint… No Fleece or VelFoam Option Available, just add “NF” to Order Code
- 1-2-3 Easy Apply Strap numbers. Palmar adjustable Flex-E-Core adapts to contractures, tone and spasticity; neuro-training lessens duration and intensity of spasticity over time. Recover Range of Motion. Includes finger separator no charge.. (Rest available No-Fleece) Latex Free.
- PRO-RESTing Hand splint: It effectively combats mild to moderate hand-finger contracture and moderate to severe wrist contractures commonly referred to as WHFO (Wrist-Hand-Finger-Orthosis);the accepted HCPCS code is L3807.
- The PRO-RESTing Hand Splint provides a supportive palmar framework or support surface with soft straps to attach to the forearm and wrist-hand-fingers to counteract contraction forces; the wrist can be bent up to 90 degrees to control severe wrist contractures.
- The Flex-E-Core frame can be adjusted to accommodate ANY patient condition to maintain the “intrinsic hand position” or normal hand position (i.e. Volar Hand Splint)
- Order PRO-RESTing Splint Orthosis Click/ORDER PRO-RESTing Orthosis
Watch the Video by Clicking the Arrow below
- LEEDer PRO-RESTing Hand Splint…get the Advantage: More Control…Better Outcomes…Transforming Lives
- Testimonials: What Users Say about LG products Click/See
- Therapists use this splint to Comfortably Treat Mild to Moderate Contractures and Decrease Finger Flexion
- Great for Contracture Management and controlling contractures that have not progressed too far See/Click LEEDer PRO-GRIPing WHFO for severe contractures
- Why Flex-E-Core Makes a Difference? Click/See Flex-E-Core
- Soothing “Lambs Wool” Fleece Cover NO FLEECE-All Fabric Option Available
- Easily Adjusts to ANY ANGLE..even Hand Drop! Complete Malleable Flex-E-Core Technology. Provides Thumb Abduction Control and Finger Separation.
- Sized by distance BETWEEN wrist and elbow crease:
|Small||=||Less than 8 inches||Order Code LGSL PRO Left and LGSR PRO Right|
|Medium||=||8 to 9.5 inches||Order Code LGML PRO and LGMR PRO|
|Large||=||9.5 inches and greater||Order Code LGLL PRO and LGLR PR0|
- SIZE and Order Code-ProREst
Small = LRSL PRO and LRSR PRO Medium = LRML PRO and LRMR PRO Large = LRLL PRO and LRLR PRO
LEEDer Resting Hand Splint Small Left
LEEDer Resting Hand Splint Small Right
LEEDer Resting Hand Splint Medium Left
LEEDer Resting Hand Splint Medium Right
LEEDer Resting Hand Splint Large Left
LEEDer Resting Hand Splint Large Right
- Supports Flacid Wrist and Hand
- Pediatric splint available too!
- Order Code: Add NF for No Fleece Lambswool
- WHFO Wrist Hand Finger Orthosis Wrist RESTing Splints
- Pediatric Resting Hand Splint available