Here’s a nice testimonial recently sent to us:
_Hello from Indiana
It was nice speaking with you regarding the back brace for our son Caleb B. and to get sizing info regarding some of your other products.
The back brace Caleb is currently using is wonderful!! He has Cerebral Palsy, balancing and supporting himself can be difficult at times. He is also stronger in the abdominal area than in his back so he over compensates and leans forward a lot. The back brace keeps Caleb sitting perfectly straight!! Even independently WOW! That is good proprioceptive input for him, and he can multi-task easier with good posture. So we are basically using it to help correct Caleb’s posture, help retrain and give him input. We are even able to use this back brace while seating in a bolster seat, and using it that way, he does not need any straps or harnesses to keep him upright. The material is very soft, and he can leave the shoulder straps on for a good theraputic session with no pressure marks or discomfort.
I can’t say enough, and when Caleb is independent using the back brace he is very proud of himself!!
1530 xxx xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx, IN xxxxx
Order Code: B-TLSO SMALL, MEDIUM OR LARGE
SIZING: Choose Size:
|SMALL B-TLSO:||BackPanel 18.5” Wide x 19.5” High||Front Panel 11“Wide x 6” High|
|MEDIUM B-TLSO||Back Panel 18.5” Wide x 20.5” High||Front Panel 11“Wide x 9” High|
|LARGE B-TLSO||Back Panel 22.5” Wide x 23.5” High||Front Panel 11“Wide X 9” High|
A BOC Orthotist design for the L-0456 Medicare Code: TLSO
- Testimonials: What Users Say about LG products Click/See
Custom Fits with Flex-E-Core Technology Control
- Belkis Strap Back Brace system allows user to easily make adjustment after first fitting. Unloads compressed discs freeing pinched nerves and it helps immobilize the spine, thereby stabilizing weak or injured structures and deformities
- Facilitates healing of injuries or after surgical procedures; reduces Pain BELKIS-TLSO – a BOC Orthotist design for the L-O458 Medicare Code: TLSO 2Mod symphis-xipho
- The Patent Pending technology, Flex-E-Core, combines Ferrous Alloys laminated within lightweight copolymer plastic forming composite panels that are malleable with high tensile resistance.
- Easy front adjustment by patient-user once fitted
- Flex-E-Core, the Ferro-Plastic Composite structural panels allows “hands-on” custom fitting; unlimited adjustment; Lumbar Dome easy fitting
- Extremely comfortable; Easy don / doff with patient Quick release access
- Worn Under or Over Clothing; UNIVERSAL FIT each with two 52” long straps
- “Gaiting” / transfer straps optional
Cerebral Palsy or Cerebal Palsy