Don't Miss Price Saving
Don't miss out!
- Boots for Heel Wounds, commonly referred to as Multi Podus Boots, and used to treat ankle/foot contractures, heel decubitus relief and prevention are available in two sizes saving you inventory space and cost. KYDEX-PRO Multi Podus Boot Orthoses: Stronger and Safer protecting you and your patients. The KYDEX-PRO plastic shell represents the finest quality and most expensive resin available for the medical industry; it has true, field molding characteristics just like the original by L’Nard LNARD lnard and unlike all the cheap imitations claiming it. If it’s not KYDEX-PRO, it’s not really field adjustable. don’t be fooled
- KYDEX-PRO: stronger and safer protecting your patients…More Care for LESS COST
Watch the Video below by clicking the Arrow
KYDEX-PRO Ankle Foot Orthosis: More Control…Better Outcomes…Transforming Lives Don’t Miss out
- Heel wound relief can be essential for protecting tissue at risk. It is an inexpensive protection compared to the cost of curing even the smallest decubitus ulcer. The term “Ankle Contracture Boots” refers to Multi Podus * type boots for the control of plantar flexion contracture. Sometimes plantar fasciitis is associated with Ankle Contracture Boots.
- L-4396 Insurance Coded Multi Podus * type boot L4396 F Tag 314 Lambswool VA APPROVED
- Formula: Fast-LOK Ambulation Pad + Cure-BAN Anti-Microbial SoftGoods + KYDEX = Maximum Protection for you and your patients = DON’T TAKE CHANCES Dura Boot Duraboot PRAFO *
- Quality KYDEX plastic shell for field re-forming, a Code Requirement, (unlike boots using inexpensive polypro or ABS which are not re-formable); 5-20 times more resistant to breakage Foot Brace
- What is KYDEX? Click/See beyond More Care for LESS COST for yourself and your patients?
- For Non-Fixed Plantar Flexion Contracture. Great for Heel Wounds, Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Float, Foot Drop, Achilles Tendonitis ^ multi podus * boot^
- With Universal Sizing + Easy Don-Doff; No Straps; Lambs wool
- Regular & Large Size fit almost everyone means Less Inventory to carry Ankle Splints
- All Boots available with FLEECE or NO-Fleece Liner
- Anti-Rotation bar and Toe post included
- Adjustable KYDEX plastic shell covered to guard against skin abrasion
- Soft and Luxurious. (Note: for minimal transfers; this is not a walking boot; see Cam Walkers for walking boots
- Now Available Cool Ocean Blue with soft “lambswool” interior (syn.)
- 11 Inch Easy On-Off Fixed Transfer Sole Pad ^ multi podus * boot^
- Kydex Adjustable Boot Shell Floats Heel For Non-Fixed Contracture and Recumbent heel pressure relief Wound care and Plantar Fasciitis
- Easy don / doff No Straps for Less Pressure concentration
- Positive Double Bolt Connection with Fast Lock “donut” retainer to secure removable nuts until YOU want to remove them ^ multi podus * boot^ For Gait training ONLY
- Testimonials: What Users Say about LG products Click/See
- Order Code: LBMR^egular^, LBML^arge^ Add NF for No Fleece Smooth liner
- CLICK HERE TO ORDER
* Multi PodusÂ® is a registered U.S. Trademark of Restorative Care of America, Inc and is used herein with permission. No affiliation or endorsement by RCAI should be inferred.) PRAFOÂ® is a registered trademark of Anatomical Concepts, Inc.. No affiliation or endorsement by ACI should be inferred from the use herein.